If you own a business, there’s a good chance someone has said, “You need a Facebook page!” or “Do you have a Twitter account?” or even…
“WHAT?! You put an ad in the Yellowpages?!”
Yes, I agree, the last one is the most shocking. However, everyone needs a plan. What people should be asking is “How are you reaching your online audience?” Having the social media accounts provides very little for a business if there is not any content being shared or anyone engaging on a regular basis.
It’s easy to tell someone to open up a bank account, but explaining HOW to manage it is something completely different. Social Media can be daunting if you don’t have the right help.
The Bad News:
- You can’t simply purchase it, there is no “Simple” button
- On average, Takes 3-6 months to get it flowing
The Good News:
- There is lots of good news, starting with $, costs a lot less to market over the long term
- ROI – Return on Investment averages better than any outbound marketing strategy
- You can track where virtually ALL your traffic and business is coming from
One of the best ways to REALLY get your social media plan started is by hiring a professional social media marketer; we don’t charge too much, I promise. We’ll make sure your:
• Blog is on YOUR own website
• That it is syndicating to your Twitter & Facebook accounts
• That you are creating links back to pages within your site from your blog, AND
• That you completely and totally understand ALL of this social media stuff…
…so nobody will ever ask if you have a ‘page’ or an ‘account’ again… because they’ll already know.
KM3 Media gives free consultation because:
Reason #1 – we simply love to talk about it
Reason #2 – it would be our pleasure to earn your trust
Reason #3 – by gaining your trust, you may refer us or actually do business with us down the road, so it’s an investment on our part.